Photo

Artifacts

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Artifacts (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Whats your first artifact ?

1. [Waters of Elah'zad] (3 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. [Lantern of Revelation] (6 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. [Amulet of Passage] (1 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pie

pie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

So, just out of curiosity.... 

With the next module they will introduce artifacts!

For you that havent tried it on the testserver, its three additional pieces of gear you can slot that gives you impressive statbonuses when "refined" to higher levels, and the artifact in your first slot grants you a new ability.

Some beta-info on the artifacts: http://neverwinter.g...ia.com/Artifact

Everybody gets a quest called "Artifact recovery" that grants you one of three artifacts.

Besides the "free" artifact, I highly recommend everybody to save up 24k "Glory" for the [Blood Crystal Raven Skull] since it has one of the best "survival" abilities and is easily available ! And some regeneration never hurts :)

What artifact will you start with, and why ?

#2 pie

pie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

I will go with the amulet of passage on my DC, because if its 2nd stat (deflect), just cant get enough of it without totaly breaking my stats :)

#3 Borken

Borken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

lantern of revelation because MOAR DAMAGE

#4 xiro

xiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Time to stop spending my glory then.

Besides the "free" artifact, I highly recommend everybody to save up 24k "Glory" for the [Blood Crystal Raven Skull] since it has one of the best "survival" abilities and is easily available ! And some regeneration never hurts :)

Ashter -  Executioner TR

Aireina - Debuffer DC/Pew Pew CW

Oranges - Dagger TR

King Baldric VII - Ranger

Hello - noobie GWF

Mikalin - noobie GF

#5 Eliza

Eliza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Thanks for the info regarding the skull, I somehow managed to miss that one totally... going to farm glory then as well - really nice equip stats!

Eliza Goblinsfoe: Executioner TR | Amelie: Spellstorm CW

-   [3:51] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lashing Blade deals 156658 (38451) Physical to High Priestess Syndryth.   -

#6 Mikal Loyalar

Mikal Loyalar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

lantern of revelation because MOAR DAMAGE

+1

#7 Mikal Loyalar

Mikal Loyalar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Thanks for the info regarding the skull, I somehow managed to miss that one totally... going to farm glory then as well - really nice equip stats!

Btw, the +300 stats are for a completely upgraded Skull, the initial equip stats are a lot worse. Check out the stat progression table at the linked page

#8 pie

pie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Btw, the +300 stats are for a completely upgraded Skull, the initial equip stats are a lot worse. Check out the stat progression table at the linked page

True, but you can easily throw in some shards and get it to rank 29, where it still gives +210 of its first stat and 10% of your total HP + 30% of your missing as temporary HP  :)

#9 Mikal Loyalar

Mikal Loyalar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

True, but you can easily throw in some shards and get it to rank 29, where it still gives +210 of its first stat and 10% of your total HP + 30% of your missing as temporary HP  :)

Yeah, and I'm getting it ASAP on both my characters, but to get to the +300 stats, you need a Mark of Power (or whatever) which seems like a very rare drop (none on AH on preview shard at the moment), so it's going to take a while to upgrade artifacts to the highest ranks

#10 Eliza

Eliza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Well, it will drop somewhen. Maybe I just have to run some dungeon for about 120 times... no problem for me. :P

• pie likes this

Eliza Goblinsfoe: Executioner TR | Amelie: Spellstorm CW

-   [3:51] [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Lashing Blade deals 156658 (38451) Physical to High Priestess Syndryth.   -

#11 Hestis

Hestis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Im not sure yet.. The Lantern of Revelation seems like the one I'd choose. But, I don't remember if the Debuff to Enemies only works if you're upclose or if all of you need to do is Activate it and your Damage is Higher. If the Debuff/Buff only works in from upclose then that might be a problem for Ranged DPSers like Control Wizards and Ranger Hunters(Archers). Maybe even the Cleric who wants more DPS. But, I guess it doesn't matter for me since I'm more of an upclose Melee Class so I can use it upclose if it needs to be used that way.Statswise, it's a nice Boost. 300+ Crit Strike and +300 Armor Penetration.  

The Waters of Elah'zad is also a very nice Artifact for the +400 Regeneration stat and the +300 Recovery stat increases. +300 Defense is not going to benefit me as much for my Guardian. The other Artifact is...  Amulet of Passage had a name change, I believe. It's called Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue now. Don't think I'd be getting that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users